These are moral lessons life teaches us daily as we are becoming who we would become, Life meets each and every one of us in different ways, so if these lessons don’t directly apply to you, feel free to drop some lessons below that might apply to us…
- Life is a reflection of you.
- Life is beautiful when your heart is beautiful; life is ugly when your heart is ugly.
- Life entails your “being” not your “doing”.
- ‘Life is only a mistake, when after its occurrence you learnt nothing’.
- Love is hurtful to the other person when one chooses selfish self-protection against giving the other a chance to earn trust
- ‘To love the most; one must come to terms with “love bears all thing”.
- “When the teacher is teaching and your mind is somewhere else, when an exam is set, the answer will be somewhere else”.
- ‘When you want to show off, make sure you are alone’.
- When you want to complain, come-plain.
- When it’s time to get out, GET OUT!!!
- Never use your good moments alone to judge who people are, always take note of them when things are at the worst for you.
- There is healing in silence, but it is not the cure to any problem.
Food for thought-
The year is in its second month, are you in the second (or better put, a more productive) phase of your plans for the year or those resolutions have since become forgotten issues?
from your very own SST
Strictly Simple from Tosin